The heavier gauge design of Medium Duty Floor Cable Protectors addresses cable trip hazards… while providing effective protection for cables.
By minimising the risk of split insulation and damaged conductor strands, the danger of electrocution and hot spots (that create fire risks) is minimised also.
Lengths are available as 1.8m or 9m options, and supplied with friction-fit connector pins so that they can be joined to make continuous runs when necessary.
- Ideal for areas with regular foot traffic
- Protect cables, and address a common cause of trips and falls
- 14mm x 9mm cavity
- Ribbed non-slip base, pre-split rear for ease of use
- Flexible PVC - Neat tapered design, lengths uncoil to lay flat
- Fully safety tested and certified to BS EN 60670-1:2005